5 EASY STEPS
1) Install software No more usb drive, it comes with download link, to your PC laptop or computer and run setup.exe ( Will not work on Mac's, PC Only)
2) Program your chip. Start V-link and insert provided cable in the volo and your usb port. Follow instructions to fine tune your chip, to your specific car, year make, model.
3) Start your car and warm up your engine, before plugging in the OBD 2 port connector.
4) Plug the Volo VP15 into your car's under dash 16 pin OBD2 port. Add the velcro strip to the back of the volo case. Clean area to be adhered to your dash down low, with rubbing alcohol and a rag. Press the RESET button, once car is hot and idling. Wait till the calibration light show calms down, before driving. (about a minute or 2)
5) DRIVE Your volo chip is self learning and will continue to adjust itself to your driving style over time.
ENJOY the gas savings and more pick up than before.